You’re going to love these cheese stuffed dried apricots as a cold party appetizer. They make a colorful addition to your party and you can prepare a large amount of cheese stuffed dried apricots in no time at all.
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the biggest crowd pleasers. I love to make these stuffed apricots because they simply look so pretty when you put them on a meat and cheese platter. And they are a great cold party appetizer for all your vegetarian guests.
You could also add a piece of walnut or hazelnuts but since more and more people have nut allergies I find it easiest to keep it simple!
More Gluten Free Recipes like the Cheese Stuffed Dried Apricots
THIS POST CONTAINS SOME AFFILIATE LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE (WHICH MEANS IF YOU PURCHASE AFTER CLICKING A LINK I WILL EARN A SMALL COMMISSION, BUT IT WON’T COST YOU A PENNY MORE)! YOU CAN FIND MY FULL PRIVACY AND DISCLOSURE POLICY HERE.
Ingredients for the Stuffed Dried Apricots
- Dried Apricots – I used the Trader Joe’s Dried Apricots for this cold appetizer recipe. But you can find a very similar dried apricots at Target.
- Gruyère Cheese. If you don’t have Gruyère cheese on hand, you can easily substitute Swiss cheese.
- 16 oz dried Apricots
- 4 oz Gruyere cheese Swiss will work, too!
- Cut each apricot in half.
- Cut Gruyere into small cubes.
- Stuff the Gruyere cheese into the halved apricots.
- Arrange on a plate and enjoy.
Sharing Is Caring
What are your favorite cold appetizers for a crowd? I’d love to see your creations! Be sure to use the hashtag #caprecipes on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and share your pictures with the community.