You’re going to love these cheese stuffed dried apricots as a cold party appetizer. They make a colorful addition to your party and you can prepare a large amount of cheese stuffed dried apricots in no time at all.
About Cheese Stuffed Apricots
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the biggest crowd pleasers. I love to make these stuffed apricots because they simply look so pretty when you put them on a meat and cheese platter. And they are a great cold party appetizer for all your vegetarian guests.
You could also add a piece of walnut or hazelnuts but since more and more people have nut allergies I find it easiest to keep it simple!
Ingredients for the Stuffed Dried Apricots
- Dried Apricots – I used the Trader Joe’s Dried Apricots for this cold appetizer recipe. But you can find a very similar dried apricots at Target.
- Gruyère Cheese. If you don’t have Gruyère cheese on hand, you can easily substitute Swiss cheese.
Cheese Stuffed Apricot
Love this recipe? Pin it to your Appetizer Board!
Follow CREATIVE & PRACTICAL on Pinterest
More Gluten Free Recipes like the Cheese Stuffed Dried Apricots
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my full disclosure policy.
- 16 oz dried Apricots
- 4 oz Gruyere cheese Swiss will work, too!
- Cut each apricot in half.
- Cut Gruyere into small cubes.
- Stuff the Gruyere cheese into the halved apricots.
- Arrange on a plate and enjoy.
What are your favorite cold appetizers for a crowd? I’d love to see your creations! Be sure to use the hashtag #caprecipes on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and share your pictures with the community.