Have you ever thought of experimenting with fruit and pasta? Get ready for a whole new sensation of flavor.
Creamy mascarpone cheese and pear pasta recipe is creamy with sweet. It’s the PERFECT pasta dish for roasted salmon.
This dish is incredibly delicious. It’s one of the most highly requested dishes in our family
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my full disclosure policy.
- 16 oz Spaghetti. If you’re gluten-free try Trader Joe’s Organic Brown Rice Spaghetti Pasta.
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 2-4 cloves fresh Garlic
- 2 tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 16 oz jar Pear Halves in their own juice
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Sweet Paprika
Mascarpone Cheese & Pear Pasta
Love this recipe? Pin it to your Pasta Board!
Follow CREATIVE & PRACTICAL on Pinterest
How To Make Mascarpone Cheese and Pear Pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Peel and chop the sweet onion and garlic cloves. Mince the garlic.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add the onions and the garlic. Sauté over medium low heat until the mixture is tender and translucent. About 5 minutes. Season with the smoked sweet paprika, salt, and pepper. Allow it to simmer for a few seconds.
- Add pear halves, 1/2 cup of the juice from the pear jar, and Mascarpone and Parmesan cheese. Simmer over medium-low heat until the cheese has fully dissolved.
- Add cooked spaghetti pasta and combine until the pasta is well coated with the sauce. Serve and optionally add some additional freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Shop the Cooking Tools for the Mascarpone and Pear Pasta!
More Recipes like the Mascarpone and Pear Pasta
If you like this recipe you’ll probably also like the Cauliflower Gnocchi Pesto Pasta which is another great gluten-free alternative dinner option.
- 16 oz brown rice pasta
- 1 sweet onion
- 2-4 cloves fresh garlic I remove the stem. It’s a bit more work, but my garlic never turns bitter.
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 16 ounces pear halves in their own juice
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Cook the gluten free spaghetti pasta according to the package instructions. I like to cook my spaghetti al dente, because in the end I'll add the cooked pasta to my pasta sauce.
- Meanwhile chop your onions and crush your garlic. I like to have a mix of finely chopped onions and larger chunks.
- Open your jar of pear halves. Make sure to save 1/4 cup of the juice. Next dice the pear halves into bite sized pieces.
- Choose a one of your larger skillets and add tablespoons of oil and over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add onions and garlic and sauté over medium-low heat until the onions are transluscent. About 5-7 minutes.
- When the garlic and onions are done, add salt, pepper, and smoked sweet paprika. Let it simmer for another 30 seconds.
- Next add some of the preserved pear juice. Next add the diced pear, mascarpone cheese, and parmesan cheese allow it to simmer on medium-low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked gluten-free brown rice pasta to the sauce and let it simmer for another minute. You are ready serve. If you like you can add some freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Do you enjoy simple gluten free recipes like the mascarpone and pear pasta? And have you ever combined fruit and pasta? Please leave your comments below and tag me on Instagram, Twitter, or on Facebook.